Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yowza

So where have I been these past several months? The truth is, I've been busy with school work, life, and over at Love Hina Generation RPG Board. Things haven't been going so well with The Warriors: The Beginning. I simply do not have the money to market the book in a way that will reach thousands of people at the same time.


And there is nothing wrong with the book, except for maybe some small typos, here and there, but I've been told by my readers that my book has pulled them in, in ways that no other book has. It's a good feeling knowing that it has done that. It's also a good feeling to be told that the children and siblings of my readers are now reading my book and don't want to put it down.

Still, it would be nice to get the book out there more. I'll have to contact some libraries around the US and see if I can get something set up for it. I've also entered the book into the CreateSpace contest and it's in the Second Round, but I have doubts it'll be entered into the Third Round. Even still, I hope something good happens with it.

Can you believe it's 5:24 a.m, and I'm watching Lilo and Stitch? Go Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment